11 Mar Looking for a Good Book? Here are the Top 10 on The Island!
Posted at 20:41h
Whether you read on the beach, on the lanai, or curled up in a comfortable chair, a good book is always welcome company! List courtesy MacIntosh Books and Paper.
- Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff
- Our Little Secret by Roz Nay
- Threat by Andrew McCabe
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Need to Know by Karen Cleveland
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- Perfect Couple by Elin Hilderbrand
- Dead Ex by Jane Corry
- No Sunscreen for the Dead by Tim Dorsey
- Freefall by Jessica Barry